Sky Admiral Rogers
- "It. Is. PAYBACK TIME!"
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Sky Admiral Rogers led the Skyfire on a mission to rescue the White Pawn, only to discover Pandaria in the process. After arriving over the Jade Forest, Rogers and her SI:7 team immediately set to work on eliminating the Horde outpost and ships that had preceded their arrival. When the survivors tried to swim ashore, she ordered to kill them. After the Horde presence was completely gone, Rogers relocated to Paw'don Village from where she directed an attack against hozen and dispatched and an alliance hero to examine the Wreck of the Vanguard. When Taylor was healed in Pearlfin Village, Rogers appeared only to tell him that she was called back to regroup and advised him to use the SI:7 agents and local pandaren and jinyu.
Sky Admiral Rogers later commands the Skyfire in its siege of Domination Point and in Assault on Zan'vess. She was also present at the summit of Alliance dignitaries in the Shrine of Seven Stars, where they discussed the possibility of weaponizing the Sha. Rogers was in favor of doing so, noting that Garrosh was undoubtedly doing the same thing, but was ultimately overruled.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
The Skyfire was ordered to travel to Stormheim on the Broken Isles on orders from King following the Battle for the Broken Shore. The official mission was to escort Alliance champions to Stormheim and aid them in obtaining the . Unofficially though, after receiving intelligence of suspicious Horde activity, the Skyfire has been tracking Warchief 's fleet. The vengeful and Sky Admiral Rogers, who believed Sylvanas herself was a passenger on one of the ships, chose to attack the fleet. Unable to make contact with the rest of the Alliance fleet, the Skyfire proceeded with their assault. Though their forces managed to board the Forsaken's ships and kill their captains, when they boarded the royal flagship, the Alliance discovered that Sylvanas had already left the ship and that was leading a Horde force to sabotage the Skyfire.
By the actions of Forsaken boarders, the Skyfire was sabotaged and crashed on Stormheim. The Skyfire was destroyed but its crew survived and rallied in the Skyfire Triage Camp while combating the Horde. Sky Admiral Rogers tasks Alliance adventurers to kill the surviving Forsaken who continue to trespass on the ruins of her ship. Eventually, creates a distress signal to request Alliance reinforcements while the Skyfire survivors evacuate to the safety of Greywatch.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Cove of Nashal||110||10,392,670|
|Stormheim||100 - 110||2,991,320|
- What's the situation?
- This is the most powerful ship in the fleet.
- Victory in battle is the only path to peace.
- Do your duty, soldier.
- For the Alliance!
- Show them what we're made of.
- Aboard the Skyfire
- The Skyfire has had a complete overhaul since our encounter with ! We now carry a full complement of both fixed-wing and gyro aircraft as well as a battery of 18-inch smoothbore shore bombardment cannons.
- The Horde won't be able to hide from her reach. Not on land, not at sea, not in the air.
- <The Sky Admiral's face grows hard.>
- I grew up in Southshore. My parents are buried there - what's left of them.
- I've been waiting to unleash this gunship against a worthy target. Let's spend some ammunition!
- Men, you've trained for this. You're among the elite. You are Skyfire men!
- This is the ship that took down . You think some raggedy little Horde outpost stands a chance against the pride of the Alliance fleet? NO!
- Those green dirtbags down there plagued your homes in Southshore, laid siege to your children in Redridge, and massacred every man, woman and child in Theramore.
- It. Is. PAYBACK TIME!
- Paw'don Village
- These pandaren seem like good people.
- They're reluctant to get embroiled in our war, but after a few weeks of dealing with the Horde, I have no doubt they'll all come around to our side.
- This fortress will be harder to take than Garrosh'ar was. But sooner or later, they will break. The Horde always breaks.
- Catherine grew up in Southshore (see above) and her parents are buried there. By her comment "what's left of them", it is possible that they were killed when the Forsaken attacked and destroyed the town.
- Rogers mentions the Horde being responsible for the troubles in Redridge; this was actually the work of the Dark Horde.
- Rogers essentially says that everyone was killed in Theramore; in actuality, evacuated all the families and all adult civilians that were willing to leave, via ship.
- Rogers is voiced by Valerie Arem.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.