|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Not to be confused with Hallvalor.
- For the instance, see Halls of Valor.
|Level: 100 - 110|
Skyhold is a portion of the Halls of Valor which are located high up in the clouds above Stormheim. It has been set aside by Keeper Odyn as a staging point for the Valarjar to bring the fight to the Burning Legion, and eventually as the order hall for warriors.
- The art and feel of the zone is heavily inspired by Valhalla.
- In the alpha, spirits of famous warriors were in Skyhold, but they were removed because it didn't feel appropriate to Blizzard for these human and orc heroes to appear in this vrykul place. The identity of these removed heroes is still unknown. However, checking the NPC IDs on Wowhead, starting with the version of used during the warrior class quest () and increasing incrementally, the IDs lead to several consecutive unused warrior NPCs that were possibly meant to appear in Skyhold.
- Among the NPCs are a non-diamond version of (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), a non-death knight version of (), (), (), (), (), a non-death knight version of (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), (), () and ().
- Considering some of these are still living to this day, it is possible that other living warriors were meant to be accepted into Skyhold like the Battlelord. The presence of and may also indicate that they were not maybe always meant to be part of the reborn Horsemen. Several of them have a placeholder model, though others such as Anduin Lothar had never appeared in World of Warcraft before.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.