- Sometimes you just have to get away from it all.
Sprint is a level 26 rogue ability ability that boosts the rogue's run speed by 70% for 8 seconds.
- For PvP, you may wish to save sprint mostly for chasing down your fleeing enemies, especially once you get and .
- In PvE, sprint provides a very useful "get out of jail free" card.
- Ostensibly a defensive ability, Sprint can also be used to return to the boss as quickly as possible, thereby maximizing time on boss and, in turn, DPS.
- The Sprint functionality is identical to the effects of the created with the Alchemy skill, except the potion will break stealth.
- Use Sprint to quickly close the distance on enemies that are trying to snare you or otherwise keep their distance. Especially useful against hunters and mages who've just blinked away.
- Sprint is a basic Rogue spell in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. The flavor text reads: "Rogues are not good joggers."
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Sprint now allows Subtlety Rogues to run over water. This is only possible when running forward.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown reduced to 1 min (was 3 min), duration reduced to 8 sec (was 15 sec), now learned at level 16 (was 10), and no longer learned in ranks of 50/60/70%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Can now be used while stealthed.
- , a druid's equivalent.
- Movement speed effects for abilities and items that provide similar effects.
- Sprint TCG card