(Redirected from Stampede (hunter ability))
- This ability calls out all of hunter's active (5) pets. If a player does not have 5 pets in his active queue, then it will call out all of the available ones and create copies of the currently active pet for the remaining missing ones. Using this ability will always summon 5 pets.
- Pets will use whatever abilities have been set up for them when normally used. So if a player has turned on, that pet will growl every time it is available.
- Pets will appear directly on the hunter's target, to avoid loss of damage.
- This ability is not affected by .
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%.
- Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target. [Requires a realm restart]"
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Stampede now has a range of 40 yards (was 30 yards).
- Hotfix (2013-10-26): "Stampede Pets summoned into the Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, and Wargames will now do the correct amount of damage."
- Hotfix (2013-10-12): "Healing performed by Spirit Beasts summoned by the Stampede talent is now correctly reduced by 75%."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.