|Title||<Gift from the Embalmer>|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Active (Lore)|
the Embalmer creates Stitches as a "gift" for , the mayor of Darkshire — sending him to terrorize the town. This will occur when you start the quest . It will now spawn outside a phased version of the town hall in which the Night Watch attacks him.
- "DARKSHIRE... I HUNGER!!"
Heroes of the Storm trailer
- "Stitches was sad. Stitches want playtime. Stitches play too rough. No one play with Stitches. But Stitches found Nexus. In Nexus, everyone have to play with Stitches! So much playtime make Stitches... hungry."
- Prior to Patch 4.0.3, Stitches was spawned behind Abercrombie's shack, northeast of the Raven Hill Cemetery, after completing . Stitches would then patrol down the road through Duskwood to Darkshire. This triggered an event, spawning two sets of Night Watch guards to defend the road to Darkshire, one at the camp across from the Vul'Gol Ogre Mound, and another outside of The Rotting Orchard. Without player aid, Stitches would decimate both sets of guards, and continue to Darkshire. It was highly common for players to die to Stitches, due to him being an Elite Level 35 mob in an at the time Level 18-30 zone.
- Stitches is a playable character in Heroes of the Storm.
Stitches in TCG art.
Stitches in Cataclysm, with Abercrombie on his shoulder.
Stitches artwork from the Heroes of the Storm site.
The Stitches plush.
- Heroes of the Storm
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Stitches is now only available inside a phased quest, . Level Reduced from 35 to 23.