|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Eastern Broken Isles
Contested territory (PvP realms only)
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Legion|
- The vrykul — giants who preceded the human race — were forged by the keepers, servants of the titans, to safeguard Azeroth's most valuable secrets. But the vrykul's purpose ended a long, long time ago. Many of their descendants traveled to the Broken Isles in hopes of rejoining their creators and passing into a glorious afterlife. Stormheim is the crux of that hope... and it has been betrayed.
Stormheim is a zone in the eastern area of the Broken Isles. Two Titan Keepers here have warred with each other for thousands of years, and vrykul who left Northrend many ages ago in search of their holy land have settled the area. The Halls of Valor and Helheim, the realms to which the vrykul journey when they die, are located in this zone.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Halls of Valor||100-110||5 player||Unknown|
|The Maw of Souls||110||5 player||Unknown|
|Trial of Valor||110+||10-30 player||Unknown|
- Skyfire Triage Camp Flight Paths from
- Lorna's Watch Flight Paths from
- Greywatch Flight Paths from
- Forsaken Foothold Flight Paths from
- Cullen's Post Flight Paths from
- Dreadwake's Landing Flight Paths from
- Flight Paths from Hafr Fjall
- Flight Paths from Valdisdall
- Flight Paths from Stormtorn Foothills
- Flight Paths from Shield's Rest
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Highmountain||100-110 (scaled)||Northwest||By foot or by flight path|
|Suramar||110||Southwest||By foot or by flight path|
- Main article: Stormheim NPCs
- Main article: Stormheim storyline
- Main article: Stormheim vignettes
- Lion seals
- Storm drakes
- Water elementals
- In Old Norse, "heim" means world or home. The name "Stormheim" would thus mean "home of storm." This would correspond to Thor's home of Asgard, the world of the Aesir tribe of gods in Norse mythology.
- The geographic assets for Stormheim are in a folder called "araknashal", hinting that the zone was renamed from the The Frozen Throne location. A statue called Nashal the Watcher exists, which lends its name to a few subzones in the surrounding area of Stormheim.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.
- ^ The Art of World of Warcraft: Legion, pg. 84
- ^ 2015-08-08, GamesCom 2015 World of Warcraft: Legion Story and Setting Transcript. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2015-08-22
- ^ Blizzcon 2015 | Alex Afrasiabi Legion behind the scenes!!