- So far, the currently listed locations are the only confirmed ones. The others can be added as they are revealed. PeterWind (talk) 11:49, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
The page has been edited by Mordecay since I put up this to only list classes that have more or less confirmed order halls. Before the revision all the classes were listed(except the Priest) with most of them having a blank space next to them. Wardarth (talk) 15:39, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
Class Hall, Order Hall
Looks like Blizzard really can't make up their mind if it's Order Hall or Class Hall, but it seems like it might be closer to Class Hall since it's what it says in the Legion Extended Preview. -- 18:08, 1 August 2016 (UTC)
- So here's the thing.
- Champions first belong to a class order. When they join and swear allegiance to the leader of the order, you, they say they want to join you, or join your order. Then they get installed in your order hall.
- People who want to know, for example, who are the champions that the Ebon Blade has recruited, will instinctively go to the Orders page, not.. the Halls'.
- (PS : I had already changed the page back before noticing you created a Talk discussion, was not trying to start an edit war) -- MyMindWontQuiet (talk) 12:21, 7 February 2017 (UTC)
- Really sorry about the whole edit war thing. I didn't notice that you guys were all complaining about it. I shouldn't have reacted how I did. I just thought it should've been there. I just want to make sure you guys are all seeing this. So, I will no longer have an edit war on anything. I was just stressed because it was re-edited all the time. I am also sorry about this: CaptDeadeyeMC (talk) . . (12,032 bytes) (+3,651) . . (For the last time, Leave it like this!!!)