Temple of Earth
The Temple of Earth is a temple in the center and lower shelf of Deepholm. It was here, in the Stonecore, that the Twilight's Hammer brought Deathwing back to full health and forged him new armor. A titan-made stone called the World Pillar was kept inside. This item bore the weight of all the elemental and magnetic forces in Deepholm. When became fully healed, it was he who destroyed the pillar, causing the Shattering. Now, the Earthen Ring work in desperation to recover the fragments of the pillar and restore the temple. All of Deepholm would collapse into Azeroth if the World Pillar is not put back together.
- - Stable Master
- - Engineering Supplies
- - The Reliquary
- - The Reliquary
- - General Goods
- - Reagents Vendor
There are 3 major factions in Temple of Earth. These are:
- The Earthen Ring (Based in the Temple of Earth, neutral controlling faction.)
- Horde (Based in the aqua caverns. NPCs won't attack members of the Alliance.)
- Alliance (Based in the amber caverns. NPCs won't attack members of the Horde.)
Getting to Temple of Earth
Alliance players can speak with in northeast Stormwind, and Horde players to in northern Orgrimmar, and accept the quest . Both NPCs will open portals to the Maelstrom where players can speak to to gain entry into Deepholm.
Once players gain entry into Deepholm they can travel back and forth between their faction portal and Temple of Earth.
- After the World Pillar is restored and Therazane asks the Earthen Ring to leave, the temple is clear of all people, except for the Reliquary and Explorers' League groups. also remains as an innkeeper for the quick traveling hearthstone. It's unknown why, but also stays around roaming the inside of the temple
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): Players can now ride their mounts within the temple.
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): "Quest NPCs in the Temple of Earth should now appear during the final zone phases to guarantee players can still turn in quests regardless of progress."
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): "Mobs that spawn infinitely during the Temple of Earth within Deepholm do not grant experience."