- This article is about lore. For strategy about the encounter in Naxxramas, see Four Horsemen.
|Character class||Death knight, Paladin (formerly)|
|Former affiliation(s)||The Silver Hand|
|Occupation||One of the Four Horsemen|
|Location||Military Quarter, Naxxramas|
|Status||Deceased (lore, presumed), Killable (WoW)|
Korth'azz is a fallen dwarf paladin. There is speculation that he fell to the Scourge after Uther's death, as he might have been a leading member of the Knights of the Silver Hand. This is at least partially confirmed when Alexandros Mograine refers to Korth'azz as "one of Uther's men".
Korth'azz likely represents the "Pale Rider of Death", based on his light green color scheme.
Thane Korth'azz witnessed the enslaving of Alexandros Mograine by Kel'Thuzad. He later fought against the party Darion Mograine led into Naxxramas. He traded blows (and insults) with Brannigan Thundermaul until Brannigan was slain by Sir Zeliek. He then struck Castillian in the back of the head and used his fire magic to free Highlord Mograine from Castillian's freezing spell. He was finally defeated when Darion struck him down with the .
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Thane Korth'azz survived his encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands (or was reanimated), and subsequently returns as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis floating above the Dragonblight.
Attacks and abilities
Please see "Attacks and Abilities" section in the Four Horsemen article.
- Stuff a socking in it, Zeliek!
- Stand down, ye dull-witted twirlybird!
- Kiss me arse, ye soft-noggined nancy boy!
- That'll do with the parlor tricks, magic man.
- Oh no ye don't, boy!
- Thane Korth'azz yells: To arms, ye roustabouts! We've got company!
- Sir Zeliek yells: Invaders! Cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
- Lady Blaumeux yells: Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not until we've had our fun!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.
- Lady Blaumeux yells: I do hope they stay long enough for me to... introduce myself.
- Sir Zeliek yells: Perhaps they will come to their senses... and run away as fast as they can.
- Thane Korth'azz yells: I've heard enough a' yer snivelin'! Shut your flytrap before I shut it for ye'!
- Baron Rivendare yells: Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustrations soon enough.
- I'm gonna enjoy killin' these slack-jawed daffodils!
- Come out and fight, ye wee ninny!
- Killing a player
- Next time, bring more friends!
- I like my meat extra crispy!
- What a bloody waste this is!