Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Trap Launcher is a hunter ability learned at level 48. It enables any trap to be launched to any location with 40 yards while active.
Trap Launcher is essentially a method of placing Hunter traps at range. It is off the Global cooldown. This ability allows the hunter to use traps as a ranged-attack method and throw traps on mobs and bosses without having to enter melee range.
Trap Launcher was preceded by , which lasted for the duration of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It had been the first means of launching a trap effect at range, a welcome quality of life change for hunters.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): No longer resets when changing talents.
- Hotfix (2013-12-11): "Hunter aspects and Trap Launcher effect should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now lasts until cancelled. Focus cost removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.