|Location||Shadowmoon Valley (WoW), Twisting Nether (Lore)|
Vagath is a nathrezim loyal to .
The Burning Crusade
He was one of 's jailors the others being and . Vagath was very arrogant and mocked Maiev threatening to torture her.
Later, during the Black Temple raid, the Sha'tari and the Ashtongue Deathsworn attacked the temple which Vagath witnessed. Vagath then declared Akama a traitor and sought to stop the intruders from entering the Black Temple. Accompanied by Illidari Shadowlords, he was attacked by the adventurers, but was ultimately slain by Maiev.
- Vagath says: Mortals, here? What is the meaning of this, pathetic Broken!
- Akama whispers: Have no fear, <race>. Just play along.
- Akama "kills" the player and reassures Vagath.
- Akama says: A mere nuisance, I assure you! Tell the Master his prisoner will not escape while Akama and his Deathsworn watch over her.
- Vagath says: You'd do well not to toy with me, Akama. Illidan has given me strict orders to keep watch on the Warden. If I find out you are hiding anything from me, I will crush you with my bare hands!
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): Added.