|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
The Valiance Expedition is the main army of the Alliance in Northrend, moving against the Scourge and unified under King Varian Wrynn's command. These allied forces are also represented in the battlegrounds located on the Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest, where they wage war against the Warsong Offensive. The Expedition has joined forces with other allied forces that have established themselves throughout Northrend, thereby uniting into the Alliance Vanguard.
The Valiance Expedition has established several sizable outposts throughout the continent. The primary base of operations is however located on the shores of Borean Tundra.
- Valiance Keep, Borean Tundra - One of the two primary ports of entry. It serves as the headquarters for the expedition.
- Valgarde, Howling Fjord - An early established seaport, this rough settlement sits on the shores of Daggercap Bay.
- Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord - A well-fortified base of operations situated atop the high cliffs.
- Wintergarde Keep, Dragonblight - Used as base of operations for the 7th Legion veteran forces.
- Fordragon Hold, Dragonblight - The front-line stronghold, spearheading the war at Icecrown Glacier.
Reputation with the Valiance Expedition can be earned by completing the following daily quests, as well as numerous other regular quests. All reputation gains with Valiance Expedition also reward half of that value in Alliance Vanguard reputation.
After having reached an Exalted reputation with the Valiance Expedition, quests will no longer grant Valiance Expedition reputation, but will continue to reward half the value in Alliance Vanguard reputation.