Southeastern Isle of Thunder
The Violet Rise Kirin Tor Offensive toehold on a small island off to the southeast of the Isle of Thunder. After claiming Shaol'mara (and phasing in the Violet Rise), adventurers of the Alliance wishing to help the Kirin Tor Offensive claim the isle can teleport here from the Alliance camp at north of the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes. Surrounded by the Whispering Inlet, to the west are the Shadewood Thicket and Diremoor, and Ihgaluk Crag is to the southwest.is the
- Quest givers
- Always present
- Court of Bones quest givers
- Ihgaluk Crag quest givers
- Za'Tual quest givers
- Goods and services
- Horde quest targets
- The Horde equivalent is Dawnseeker Promontory, phased in from Zeb'tula, off the northwestern coast of the island.
- Strangely, Jaina does not appear visible to Horde players, and thus cannot be encountered or attacked. This is likely due to phasing mechanics; Dawnseeker Promontory similarly has some phasing disparity between what Horde and Alliance players can see.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.