This article or section contains information taken from the Warcraft strategy games and contains information relating to level editing or game mechanics.
This is a list of Warcraft III units from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
"Campaign" means the unit is not a standard unit and is only found in the campaign and custom maps, while "Melee" means it is a standard unit. "Campaign" units often vary from the description of the group (Undead Scourge, for example, has a Pit Lord listed under it). "Special" is usually a summonable or upgraded unit (Spirit Wolf or Berserker).
Note that in Warcraft III the playable races actually referred to factions, and that many other races are included within this playable race.
- "Human" refers to the Alliance of Lordaeron, which includes the humans of Lordaeron and Dalaran, high elves, Bronzebeard dwarves and Wildhammer dwarves atop the gryphons of Aerie Peak.
- "Orc" refers to Thrall's new Horde, which includes the orcs under Thrall, the jungle trolls of the Darkspear tribe, the Bloodhoof tauren, and the wyverns of the Stonetalon Mountains.
- "Undead" refers mainly to the Scourge, although the Forsaken used mainly Scourge units in Warcraft III (although these two are NOT allies, they are bitter enemies and are played)
- "Night Elf" refers to the night elf Sentinels, druids and Watchers, as well as their allies, dryads, Keepers of the Grove, treants, ancients, mountain giants, hippogryphs and faerie dragons.
- Note: Neutral Passive and Neutral Hostile have the same units, but only Neutral Hostile units are hostile.
Other (not found in World Editor)
- This article is a stub. You can help Wowpedia by expanding it.