- "If you thought that orcs were vicious, then you haven't seen anything yet." - Dralor
Factional mounts: Apprentice
These mounts give a 60% speed increase on land. You can purchase these mounts from <Kennel Master> in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar so long as your character has riding skill of 75 (obtainable at level 20). If you are playing as any race other than an orc, you will also need to have Exalted reputation with Orgrimmar.
Factional mounts: Journeyman
These mounts give a 100% speed increase on land. You can purchase these mounts from <Kennel Master> so long as your character has riding skill of 150 (obtainable at level 40), and are restricted similarly to the apprentice mounts above.
Other Wolf mounts
Completing any of the Veteran of the Horde Achievements will send you the Vicious War Wolf via mail from Garrosh Hellscream.
Siege of Orgrimmar
Players who defeated Garrosh Hellscream in the Siege of Orgrimmar on Normal mode before the release of Warlords of Draenor received the as a reward. Prior to Warlords of Draenor, this was the only wolf mount available to the Alliance.
Draenor Wolf mounts
Warlords of Draenor brought with it 7 new wolf mounts, using the updated model seen on wolf mobs in Draenor.
- can be obtained through the Garrison stables.
- is a reward from .
- can be purchased for 5,000 gold and Apexis Crystals from Beska Redtusk in Warspear at exalted reputation with Frostwolf Orcs.
- (Horde only) can be purchased for 5,000 gold and Apexis Crystals from Kil'rip in the Garrison Trading Post (level 2+) at exalted reputation with Laughing Skull Orcs.
- has a chance to drop from Invader's Forgotten Treasure, rewarded for finishing a Garrison invasion with a rating of Gold (1,000+ points).
- has a 100% drop rate from Nok-Karosh, a rare elite in western Frostfire Ridge. Unlike all the other rare elite mount drops in Warlords of Draenor, this mount is tradeable with other players and has to be rolled for by all members of the group upon dropping.
- Dustmane Direwolf can be crafted by Leatherworkers.
- has a chance to drop from , which in turn has a chance to drop from any of the four rare elite mobs required for .
- is a reward from the achievement.