Word of Glory
|Word of Glory|
Bastion of Glory, , ,
Word of Glory is a paladin ability, available at level 9. It is one of the few abilities using Holy Power. While being a healing spell, it is made to be used by all kinds of paladins.
- Word of Glory, in tandem with , can be used to sustain a Retribution Paladin's health infinitely, to the point where the paladin can solo a normally 5 person elite mob.
- This spell is very similar to the ability of the .
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-03-27): "Fixed an issue where Word of Glory or Eternal Flame did not work when both Divine Purpose and Tier-15 Protection Paladin 2-piece set bonus was present."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer on the global cooldown for protection spec. Now has a 1.5 seconds cooldown, down from 20 seconds.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now has a 20 second cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Word of Glory will no longer reset the swing timer.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Amount healed has changed slightly, increasing from around level 9 to 40, decreasing from around level 45 to 65 and increasing from around level 70 to 85. Some talents affecting it has been altered. Glyph of the Long Word has ultimately been removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.