World of Warcraft Battle Chest (2013)
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
|The new Battle Chest box|
- For the original battle chest, see World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on October 15, 2013. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first three expansions World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $20.00 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe.
- 240-page Official Beginner's Guide by BradyGames
- Disc 1: World of Warcraft with The Burning Crusade
- Disc 2: Wrath of the Lich King with Cataclysm
- 1 month free subscription
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes
- 1x StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Guest Pass
- World of Warcraft: Quickstart Guide
A digital purchase and download version of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest is available as of September 19, 2012 that includes World of Warcraft and its first three expansions, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
This version can be purchased and downloaded from the Battle.net online store.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-10-15. A New Age Has Begun—World of Warcraft Now Includes Cataclysm.