Blood elf (Humanoid)
Former blade-for-hire Asira Sunbright was initially leery of working for the Twilight's Hammer, but the cult's generous payments quickly won her over. In time, she succumbed to the corruptive influence of her dark employers, even going so far as to take on the name Dawnslayer. As one of the cult's deadliest assassins, Asira has been called upon to exterminate Thrall and his comrades.
- Mark of Silence — Asira marks enemy spellcasters. When a marked target casts a spell, Asira throws a knife in their direction.
- Throw Knife — Asira throws one of her knives toward an enemy spellcaster, inflicting 10000 Physical damage to the first player it collides with. If the knife hits a player afflicted with Mark of Silence, it also silences for 2.5 sec.
- Choking Smoke Bomb — Creates a cloud of thick smoke in an 10 yard radius around the caster for 40 sec. Enemies are unable to target into or out of the smoke cloud and will take 5000 Nature damage every 1 seconds.
- Blade Barrier — Assume a dazzling display of weapon mastery. Incoming damage below 30000 is reduced to 1. Effect ends when the caster is hit by damaging attack or spell above this threshold. Cast at low health.
- Lesser Blade Barrier — Asira puts up this weaker barrier when Blade Barrier is removed. Incoming damage below 25000 is reduced to 1. Effect ends when the caster is hit by damaging attack or spell above this threshold.
- Lava Burst — Hurl molten lava at the target, dealing 50000 Fire damage.
- Rising Fire Totem — Summons a Fire Totem that lasts 30 sec and periodically increases the damage and maximum health of nearby players.
- Healing Wave — Thrall calls upon Nature magic to heal himself.
If you are the target of Mark of Silence, position yourself so that a non-marked player (preferably the tank) is between you and Asira. This way, the non-marked player will take the damage, but will not be silenced. To best facilitate this, the tank should point Asira toward the rest of the group.
When Asira casts Choking Smoke Bomb, the tank should move her out of it immediately.
Take advantage of Thrall's Rising Fire Totem that appears as a large yellow circle on the ground.
When Asira uses Blade Barrier, only use your most powerful burst-damage abilities (as lesser ones are deflected by the barrier). The Rising Fire Totem will make it easier to overwhelm the Blade Barrier the longer you stand in it.
- Thrall says: Up there, above us!
- Asira Dawnslayer yells: Where do you think you're going, little lizard?
- Thrall says: An assassin. Quickly! Ready yourselves for battle!
- Asira kills the Life Warden.
- Asira Dawnslayer yells: ...and with that out of the way, you and your flock of fumbling friends are next on my list. Mmm, I thought you'd never get here!
- Thrall yells: I haven't come this far to be stopped by the likes of you.
- Let's get to work, shall we?
- Smoke Bomb
- Now you see me...
- Killing a player
- So soon.
- I hope your friends can do better!
- Too much fun!
- Good night.
- Well, that was even easier than I thought.
- Asira Dawnslayer yells: You're much... better... than I thought...
- Thrall says: Well done. Let's see to our friend.
- Thrall resurrects the Life Warden.
- Thrall says: The rest of the drakes should be here shortly. I'll fly on ahead; catch up when you can.
- Asira is voiced by Tara Platt.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.