Lion's Landing (scenario)
- 1 Background
- 2 Scenario denizens
- 3 Stage guide
- 4 Achievements
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Video
- 7 Patch changes
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- Expel Horde forces from the keep of Lion’s Landing!
The Alliance has found a foothold on the continent of Pandaria, and begun to build up their holdings on the defensible beachfront of Lion’s Landing.
As if on cue, the Horde has responded, dispatching a squad of trained soldiers to strike at Lion’s Landing, and shatter Alliance pride and defenses in one brutal assault. In order to ensure that the Landing survives long enough for Alliance forces to expand deeper into Pandaria, you’ll first fight off waves of attackers and then crush the Horde’s commander. Beware – the Horde’s forces can and will surprise you with their tactics and abilities. Send them home disheartened or dis-hearted.
Stage 1: The Flight Master
- Join up with Daggin Windbeard.
Stage 2: Death on the Docks
- Fight your way through the docks to Admiral Taylor.
Stage 3: Reclaim the Court!
- Defeat the Horde forces assaulting the keep.
Stage 4: The High Marshal
- Locate High Marshal Twinbraid and help repel the Horde assault.
Stage 5: Legwork
- Gather information from the SI:7 team.
Stage 6: Setting Up
- Set up Sully's weapons and prepare to defend the keep!
Final Stage: Hold the Line!
- Hold the keep against waves of Horde invaders and their commander.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.