<Cooking Trainer & Supplies>|
|Level||8 / 25|
|Location||Azuremyst Isle and Stonetalon Mountains|
"Cookie" McWeaksauce is a level 8 cooking trainer located at Odesyus' Landing in the draenei starting zone of Azuremyst Isle. He is cook on the flagship of the Alliance fleet that Admiral Odesyus commands. Admiral Odesyus kind of hates him as he mainly cooks only chicken for him and his crew. He owns a parrot named Ragnarose, and is also a retired pirate.
Cookie is one of the many who journeyed to Blood Watch to celebrate the hero of Bloodmyst and Azuremyst. While there, he does not offer training, but does work as a vendor.
- Azuremyst Isle
- Stonetalon Mountains
- Azuremyst Isle
Avast ye, matey. Cookie is me name, cooking is me game. The McWeaksauce bloodline be a long line of cooks and tradesmen that work to please the more delicate senses o' man and woman.
Teach me how to cook, Cookie.
Let me browse your wares, Cookie.
Conversation between "Cookie" and Admiral Odesyus on Azuremyst Isle:
- Admiral Odesyus says: Hey, Cookie! What's for dinner tonight? And don't say chicken!
- Cookie walks over a bit from his table to get within speaking distance.
- "Cookie" McWeaksauce says: Yarr, Admiral. Let me think about it... Arrr... It be comin' into focus.
- "Cookie" McWeaksauce says: It looks like it be succulent pork ribs basted with its own delectable juices and a side o' Captain Sander's Secret Sauce - fer dippin'.
- "Cookie" McWeaksauce says: And fer dessert we be havin' cheesecake, flown in fresh from Stormwind on the wings o' angels...
- Admiral Odesyus says: Wow! Really?
- "Cookie" McWeaksauce says: No. Not really...
- Cookie snaps out his shotgun and shoots a chicken in front of them.
- "Cookie" McWeaksauce says: It be chicken...
- Admiral Odesyus says: I hate you so much, Cookie.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.