|Location||Highbank, Twilight Highlands|
"Doc" Schweitzer stands with Fargo Flintlocke on the northern side of the keep at the Highbank in the Twilight Highlands during the area's initial phase. He does little except voice his concerns over Fargo using his massive cannon to fire the player, rather than a giant cannonball, at the circling Horde zeppelin.
- Inner Fire
- "Doc" Schweitzer says: Flintlocke, if we have a big giant cannon, why don't we just shoot ... a cannonball?
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Bah, predictable! They'll see it comin'!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: But once ol' <name> here blasts through their bulkhead in a hail of splintered wood, blood, and phlegm then starts crawlin' across the deck with both legs broken, oh aye, they'll not see THAT comin' by a sweet mile, no sir!
- <The good doctor reeks like the floor of tavern and wears a face like five miles of bad road. His color is washed out and he's making a deliberate effort not to be sick all over your feet.>
- Hey Com-om-mander! <Urp> S'was one HELLUVA bender at Pinchwhistle last night. But I got home all-right for ready! Duty! Yessir. <Belch> Man you really did a number on this garrison. With um. Spikes. Furs. And... snow? Did you do that? I'mma sit down.
Random Frostwall chat:
- That was one hell of a bender last night. When did it start snowing in Shadowmoon?
- Commander I uh - come closer - I think there's some Horde spies in our base.
- What's with all the skulls and spikes? It's like... does the King know about this?
- Commander I don't know what contractors you're using but if you ask me this looks like a Horde base.
Random Lunarfall chat:
- Can we get a park? Like Stormwind. But, not like Stormwind.
- When are you building the mosh-pit?
- Can we build a brewery next?
- When are you building the ball-pit?
- Commander, I'd like to formally apologize for last night's wet-tabard contest.
- Commander, the men are demanding a water slide. By "the men" I mean me.
- This garrison needs a trampoline.
Notes and trivia
- He can be recruited as a follower for both factions. When Horde players recruit him, he will not be wearing his Alliance tabard.
- Like Flintlocke, Kathrena, Bloodrose and Lowping, Schweitzer is one of the characters imported from the popular webcomic Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth written by Dave Kosak.
He may be related to Michael Schweitzer.