|Release date (US)||
January 12, 2007
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 2.0.4 was a minor patch for World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. It contained mostly bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
- Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
The following is a list of undocumented changes observed by players. They may not be agreed upon by everyone. They are not part of the official Blizzard release notes.
- Fixed several raid interface bugs
- Fixed a bug where flags in Alterac Valley could be captured at extremely long distances. (Cannot confirm; rogues can still exploit DBAS)