(Redirected from 2.4.1)
|Release date (US)|
1 April 2008
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Patches category|
Undocumented changes can be found on Patch 2.4.1 (undocumented changes).
- Tranquilizing Shot no longer incorrectly restricts use of other Hunter abilities in specific situations.
- Only the last 300 combat log entries are now stored.
Filter settings are now properly saved.Pulled at the last moment.
- Changing zones will no longer reload the entire log
- Fixed a sound engine error that was causing lock-ups on exit.
- Fixed a shader error that was causing kernel panics on Mac PowerPCs.
- Fixed a bug on Mac that was preventing the intro Cinematics from playing.