(Redirected from 4.2.2)
|Release date (US)|
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 4.2.2 is a bug fix patch.
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
|Patch notes||PTR patch notes|
|English (US)||English (US)|
|Spanish (US)||Spanish (US)|
|English (EU)||English (EU)|
|German (EU)||German (EU)|
|French (EU)||French (EU)|
|Spanish (EU)||Spanish (EU)|
|Russian (EU)||Russian (EU)|
|Korean (KR)||Korean (KR)|
|Chinese (TW)||Chinese (TW) N/A|
|Chinese (CN)||Chinese (CN) N/A|
Dungeons & Raids
- The visibility of Ragnaros' Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros' hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)