It was sent by King Varian Wrynn to defend Theramore Isle against the Horde. Its flagship was the Spirit of Tiffin and it bore General Marcus Jonathan, Shandris Feathermoon and her Sentinels and General Tiras'alan.
After the destruction of Theramore, Varian ordered the fleet rebuilt. New ships, blessed by the Light and referred only as the Alliance fleet, attacked the Horde near Durotar only to be almost defeated by enslaved kraken. With the arrival of Jaina Proudmoore and Kalecgos, the fleet was saved and retreated to the Merchant Coast. As it threatened to destroy the Horde blockade, Garrosh Hellscream pulled the Horde fleet back.
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
- Captain Tellern
- "Mad" Morden Morgrensen
- Squallshaper Lanara
- Lieutenant Granders
- Captain Brellinger
- Captain Dashing
- Unused unit IDs from Warlords of Draenor suggest that they were originally planned to have a larger presence, likely in the Blasted Lands as their cannons are there.
- ^ Theramore's Fall (Horde)
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, pg. 209
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, pg. 171, 214, 239
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War: I'll divert the 7th Legion's naval fleet toward Theramore immediately. - pg. 128
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War: We have a strong defense, and King Varian Wrynn has agreed to send us support in the form of the 7th Legion's naval fleet. - pg. 145
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War: A sliver of hope energized the city briefly when the sails of the 7th fleet were spotted on the horizon. - pg. 165
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, pg. 248
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, pg. 323, 324
- ^ Domination Point (scenario)#Background
- ^ 
- ^