7th Legion Incinerator
|Level||110 - 120|
|Location||Bonetrail Gulch, Vol'dun|
7th Legion Incinerators are Alliance mages of the 7th Legion that took part in the assault on Vol'dun during the Blood War. There, they assaulted vulpera supply caravans transporting Horde supplies and used their magic to set the convoys on fire.
- Blast Wave - Unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting Fire damage to nearby enemies and reducing their movement speed for 6 sec.
- Fireball - Inflicts Fire damage to an enemy.
- Give us the supplies, and we'll let the vulpera go!
- Ha! Your supplies... are already ruined...
- I return... to the earth...
- No one's getting those crates!
- People can leave, but the war supplies will burn!
- Supplies destroyed... nothing else... matters...
- The Alliance... will take... Vol'dun...
- The Horde cannot get these supplies!
- The Horde... must... be stopped...
- The vulpera should've kept their noses clean!
- They should've... just... surrendered...
- Why don't they... understand?
- You! I knew the Horde was behind all of this!
- You're too late...
- You've stooped to using the vulpera to smuggle for you? Pathetic.
- Your war supplies will burn!
- In the PTR, they were called "Purge Squad Mages" instead.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.