Confirms a spell confirmation prompt (e.g. bonus loot roll).
- Number - spell ID of the prompt to confirm.
- SPELL_CONFIRMATION_PROMPT fires when a spell confirmation prompt might be presented to the player; it provides the spellID and information about the type, text, and duration of the confirmation. Notably, the event does not guarantee that the player can actually cast the spell.
- Calling this function accepts the spell prompt, performing the action in question.
- SPELL_CONFIRMATION_TIMEOUT fires if the spell is not confirmed within the prompt duration.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.