Returns information about the specified friend of a RealID friend
presenceID, givenName, surname, isFriend = BNGetFOFInfo(presenceID, mutual, non_mutual, index)
- number - The presenceID for the RealID friend for whom you are requesting friend info.
- Boolean - Should the list include mutual friends (I.e. people who you and the person referenced by presenceID are both friends with).
- Boolean - Should the list include non-mutual friends.
- number - The index of the entry in the list to retrieve (1 to BNGetNumFOF(...))
- presenceID, givenName, surname, isFriend
- Number - a unique numeric identifier for this friend for this session
- String - a |K Escape Sequence representing the friend's first/given name (As of 4.0)
- String - a |K Escape Sequence representing the friend's Surname/Family name (As of 4.0)
- Boolean - true if this person is a direct friend of yours, false otherwise.