→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified RealID friend
presenceID, accountName, battleTag, isBattleTagPresence, characterName, bnetIDGameAccount, client, isOnline, lastOnline, isAFK, isDND, messageText, noteText, isRIDFriend, messageTime, canSoR, isReferAFriend, canSummonFriend = BNGetFriendInfoByID(presenceID)
- number - A unique numeric identifier for this friend's battle.net account for the current session
- Number - A unique numeric identifier for the friend's battle.net account during this session.
- String - An escape sequence (starting with |K) representing the friend's full name or BattleTag name.
- String - A nickname and number that when combined, form a unique string that identifies the friend (e.g., "Nickname#0001").
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is known by their BattleTag.
- String - The name of the logged in character.
- Number - A unique numeric identifier for the friend's game account during this session.
- String - See below "Client list"
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is online.
- Number - The number of seconds elapsed since this friend was last online (from the epoch date of January 1, 1970). Returns nil if currently online.
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is flagged as Away.
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is flagged as Busy.
- String - The friend's Battle.Net broadcast message.
- String - The contents of the player's note about this friend.
- Boolean - Returns true for RealID friends and false for BattleTag friends.
- Number - The number of seconds elapsed since the current broadcast message was sent.
- Boolean - Whether or not this friend can receive a Scroll of Resurrection.
- The client names can be accessed via the globals BNET_CLIENT_WOW, BNET_CLIENT_SC2 and BNET_CLIENT_D3.
- Even though the bnetIDAccount was passed as an argument, it's still the first item to be returned.
- Patch 6.2.4 (2016-03-22): Replaced
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced