→ WoW API
Returns the Battle.net friend's number of toons.
numGameAccounts = C_BattleNet.GetFriendNumGameAccounts(friendIndex)
- number - The Battle.net friend's index on the friends list
- number - The number of accounts or 0 if friend is not online.
- This function returns the number of ACCOUNTS a player has that are identified with a given battletag ID rather than the number of characters on a given account.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Moved to C_BattleNet.GetFriendNumGameAccounts()
- Patch 6.2.4 (2016-03-22): Renamed to BNGetNumFriendGameAccounts()
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Added as BNGetNumFriendToons()