Returns the current value of a console variable.
value = C_CVar.GetCVar("name")
- string - name of the CVar to query the value of.
- string (nilable) - current value of the CVar.
- Calling this function with an invalid variable name, or a variable that cannot be queried by AddOns (like "accountName"), will return nil.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Moved to C_CVar. The previous alias GetCVar() is still available as a script wrapper. 
- Patch 1.13.2 (2019-08-26): Developed from 8.0.1 code base; therefore remains GetCVar() despite subsequent change in 8.1.5.