Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Sets the bitfield of a console variable.
success = C_CVar.SetCVarBitfield("name", index, value [, "scriptCVar"])
- string - name of the CVar to set the bitfield of.
- number - bitfield index.
- boolean - the new value of the bitfield.
- string (optional) - if passed, fires the CVAR_UPDATE event with this as the first parameter.
- boolean - whether the CVar was successfully set.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Moved to C_CVar. The previous alias SetCVarBitfield is still available as a script wrapper.