→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and may only be called in response to hardware event.
Saves the new event currently being created to the server.
- Finalizes the event candidate created by C_Calendar.CreatePlayerEvent, C_Calendar.CreateGuildSignUpEvent and similar.
- Requires at least C_Calendar.EventSetTitle, C_Calendar.EventSetDate and C_Calendar.EventSetTime to be set.
- This function is only used to create new events. To save changes to existing events, use C_Calendar.UpdateEvent.
Creates an event for tomorrow.
C_Calendar.CreatePlayerEvent() local d = C_DateAndTime.GetCurrentCalendarTime() C_Calendar.EventSetDate(d.month, d.monthDay+1, d.year) C_Calendar.EventSetTime(d.hour, d.minute) C_Calendar.EventSetTitle("hello") C_Calendar.AddEvent()
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Moved to C_Calendar.AddEvent.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added as CalendarAddEvent.