→ WoW API
Sets the date for the currently opened event.
C_Calendar.EventSetDate(month, monthDay, year)
- number - 2 digits [1-12].
- number - 2 digits [1-31].
- number - 4 digits (2019).
- The calendar event must be previously opened with C_Calendar.OpenEvent or an event candidate from C_Calendar.CreatePlayerEvent and similar.
- The calendar event is updated with C_Calendar.UpdateEvent or created with C_Calendar.AddEvent.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Moved to C_Calendar.EventSetDate.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added as CalendarEventSetDate.