→ WoW API
Returns information about the calendar month by offset.
monthInfo = C_Calendar.GetMonthInfo([offsetMonths])
- number (optional, default = 0) - Offset in months from the currently selected Calendar month, positive numbers indicating future months.
- structure - CalendarMonthInfo
|month||number||Month index (1-12)|
|year||number||Year at the offset date (2004+)|
|numDays||number||Number of days in the month (28-31)|
|firstWeekday||number||Weekday on which the month begins (1 = Sunday, 2 = Monday, ..., 7 = Saturday)|
- This function returns information based on the currently selected calendar month (per C_Calendar.SetMonth). Prior to opening the calendar for the first time in a given session, this is set to C_Calendar.GetMinDate (i.e. November 2004).
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Moved to C_Calendar.GetMonthInfo.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added as CalendarGetMonth.