Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
Compares two dates with eachother.
comparison = C_DateAndTime.CompareCalendarTime(lhsCalendarTime, rhsCalendarTime)
- structure - left-hand side CalendarTime
- structure - right-hand side CalendarTime
|year||number||The current year (2019+)|
|month||number||The current month (1-12)|
|monthDay||number||The current day of the month (1-31)|
|weekday||number||The current day of the week (1=Sunday, 2=Monday, ..., 7=Saturday)|
|hour||number||The current time in hours (0-23)|
|minute||number||The current time in minutes (0-59)|
- 1 : rhsCalendarTime is at a later time
- 0 : rhsCalendarTime is at the same time.
- -1 : rhsCalendarTime is at an earlier time.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.