Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
→ WoW API
Returns information about a saved equipment set.
name, iconFileID, setID, isEquipped, numItems, numEquipped, numInInventory, numLost, numIgnored = C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo(equipmentSetID)
- number - equipment set ID to query information about.
- string - name of the equipment set.
- number - icon texture selected for the equipment set.
- number - equipment set ID.
- boolean - true if all non-ignored slots in the set are currently equipped.
- number - number of items included in the set.
- number - number of items in the set currently equipped.
- number - number of items in the set currently in the player's bags/bank, if bank is available.
- number - number of items in the set that are not currently available to the player.
- number - number of inventory slots ignored by the set.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Moved to C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo. 
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added as GetEquipmentSetInfo.
- Equipment set IDs are assigned when the set is created and do not change as other sets are added or deleted.