|This function is protected, and may only be called in response to hardware event.
- string - The criteria for which you want to perform a Who query. This can be anything for which you could normally search in a Who query:
These can be combined, but no more than one of each type can be searched for at once. Note that the quotation marks around the zone, race, and class must be present. Double quotation marks are required, as single quotation marks won't work.
- WHO_LIST_UPDATE is fired when the requested query has been processed. Note that there is a server-side cooldown; queries are not guaranteed to generate a response.
Searches for Night Elf Rogues in Teldrassil, of levels 10-15, with the string "bob" in their (guild) names.
C_FriendList.SendWho('bob z-"Teldrassil" r-"Night Elf" c-"Rogue" 10-15')
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Requires a hardware event.
- Patch 1.13.2 (2019-08-26): Requires a hardware event in Classic as a measure against gold spam channel invites and other unintended uses for automatically querying player names.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Moved to C_FriendList.SendWho. The previous alias is deprecated. 
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added as SendWho.