Returns information about a loss-of-control event.
locType, spellID, text, iconTexture, startTime, timeRemaining, duration, lockoutSchool, priority, displayType = C_LossOfControl.GetEventInfo(eventIndex)
- Number - index of the loss-of-control effect currently affecting your character to return information about, ascending from 1.
- String - Effect type, e.g. "SCHOOL_INTERRUPT"
- Number - Spell ID causing the effect, e.g. 33786 for Cyclone.
- String - Name of the effect, e.g. "Interrupted".
- String - Effect icon texture.
- Number - Time at which this effect began, as per GetTime()
- Number - Number of seconds remaining.
- Number - Duration of the effect, in seconds.
- Number - Locked out spell school identifier; can be used as index into the global
SchoolStringTableto retrieve school name.
- Number - ?
- Number - An integer specifying how this event should be displayed to the player, per the Interface-configured options:
- 0: the effect should not be displayed.
- 1: the effect should be displayed as a brief alert when it occurs.
- 2: the effect should be displayed for its full duration.
- Patch 9.0.1 (TBD): Removed. Replaced by C_LossOfControl.GetActiveLossOfControlData.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.