Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns information about the specified mount.
creatureName, spellID, icon, active, isUsable, sourceType, isFavorite, isFactionSpecific, faction, hideOnChar, isCollected, mountID = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoByID(mountID) | C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfo(index)
- number - the ID of the mount, valid mount IDs are returned from C_MountJournal.GetMountIDs()
- number - the index of the displayed mount, i.e. mount in list that matches current search query and filters, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumDisplayedMounts() (inclusive)
- 1. creatureName
- String - The name of the mount.
- 2. spellID
- Number - The ID of the spell that summons the mount.
- 3. icon
- Number (fileID) - Icon texture used by the mount.
- 4. active
- Boolean - Indicates if the player is currently mounted on the mount.
- 5. isUsable
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount is usable based on the player's current location, riding skill, profession skill, class, etc.
- 6. sourceType
- Number - Indicates generally how the mount may be obtained; a localized string describing the acquisition method is returned by C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID.
- 7. isFavorite
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount is currently marked as a favorite.
- 8. isFactionSpecific
- Boolean - true if the mount is only available to one faction, false otherwise.
- 9. faction
- Number/nil - 0 if the mount is available only to Horde players, 1 if the mount is available only to Alliance players, or nil if the mount is not faction-specific.
- 10. hideOnChar
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount should be hidden in the player's mount journal (includes Swift Spectral Gryphon and mounts specific to the opposite faction).
- 11. isCollected
- Boolean - Indicates if the player has learned the mount.
- 12. mountID
- Number - ID of the mount.
Current values of the
sourceType return include:
- 0 - not categorized; includes many mounts that should (and may eventually) be included in one of the other categories
|BATTLE_PET_SOURCE_9||Trading Card Game|