API C MountJournal.GetMountInfo
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
Returns information about the specified mount.
creatureName, spellID, icon, active, isUsable, sourceType, isFavorite, isFactionSpecific, faction, hideOnChar, isCollected = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfo(index)
- number - the index of the mount, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumMounts() (inclusive)
|1||creatureName||String||The name of the mount|
|2||spellID||Number||The ID of the spell that summons the mount|
|3||icon||String||Path to the icon for the mount|
|4||active||Boolean||Indicates if the player is currently mounted on the mount|
|5||isUsable||Boolean||Indicates if the mount is usable based on the player's current location, riding skill, profession skill, class, etc.|
|6||sourceType||Number||Indicates generally how the mount may be obtained; see the 3rd return value from C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtra for specific information|
|7||isFavorite||Boolean||Indicates if the mount is currently marked as a favorite|
|8||isFactionSpecific||Boolean||true if the mount is only available to one faction, false otherwise|
|9||faction||Number/nil||0 if the mount is available only to Horde players, 1 if the mount is available only to Alliance players, or nil if the mount is not faction-specific|
|10||hideOnChar||Boolean||Indicates if the mount should be hidden in the player's mount journal (includes Swift Spectral Gryphon and mounts specific to the opposite faction)|
|11||isCollected||Boolean||Indicates if the player has learned the mount|
Returns nothing if the specified index is out of bounds.
Current values of the
sourceType return include:
- 0 - not categorized; includes many mounts that should (and may eventually) be included in one of the other categories
- 1 - Drop
- 2 - Quest
- 3 - Vendor
- 4 - Profession
- 5 - Pet Battle; currently includes only Felsteed, which is learned by warlocks at level 20 and is probably mis-flagged
- 6 - Achievement
- 7 - World Event; currently includes only
- 8 - Promotion; currently includes only:
- from BlizzCon 2007
- Dread Raven from the Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition
- from the Hearthstone release promotion
- from the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition
- , which is crafted by Jewelcrafting and is probably mis-flagged
- from the Scroll of Resurrection promotion
- from the 2011‑2012 Annual Pass promotion
- 9 - Trading Card Game
- 10 - Blizzard Pet Store
These are the same source type IDs and labels used in the pet journal.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Replaced by C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfo and C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoByID.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.