→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified mount.
creatureName, spellID, icon, active, isUsable, sourceType, isFavorite, isFactionSpecific, faction, hideOnChar, isCollected, mountID = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoByID(mountID) | C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfo(index)
- number - the ID of the mount, valid mount IDs are returned from C_MountJournal.GetMountIDs()
- number - the index of the displayed mount, i.e. mount in list that matches current search query and filters, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumDisplayedMounts() (inclusive)
- 1. creatureName
- String - The name of the mount.
- 2. spellID
- Number - The ID of the spell that summons the mount.
- 3. icon
- Number (fileID) - Icon texture used by the mount.
- 4. active
- Boolean - Indicates if the player is currently mounted on the mount.
- 5. isUsable
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount is usable based on the player's current location, riding skill, profession skill, class, etc.
- 6. sourceType
- Number - Indicates generally how the mount may be obtained; a localized string describing the acquisition method is returned by C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID.
- 7. isFavorite
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount is currently marked as a favorite.
- 8. isFactionSpecific
- Boolean - true if the mount is only available to one faction, false otherwise.
- 9. faction
- Number/nil - 0 if the mount is available only to Horde players, 1 if the mount is available only to Alliance players, or nil if the mount is not faction-specific.
- 10. hideOnChar
- Boolean - Indicates if the mount should be hidden in the player's mount journal (includes Swift Spectral Gryphon and mounts specific to the opposite faction).
- 11. isCollected
- Boolean - Indicates if the player has learned the mount.
- 12. mountID
- Number - ID of the mount.
Current values of the
sourceType return include:
- 0 - not categorized; includes many mounts that should (and may eventually) be included in one of the other categories
|BATTLE_PET_SOURCE_9||Trading Card Game|