API C MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtra
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
Returns extra information about the specified mount.
creatureDisplayID, descriptionText, sourceText, isSelfMount, mountType = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtra(index)
- number - the index of the mount, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumMounts() (inclusive)
- number - the display ID of the model for the mount, usable with PlayerModel:SetDisplayInfo()
- string - flavor text describing the mount
- string - information about how the mount is obtained, including vendor name and location, monetary cost, etc.
- boolean - true if the player transforms into the mount (eg. Obsidian Nightwing or ), or false for normal mounts
- number - a number indicating the capabilities of the mount; known values include:
- 230 for most ground mounts
- 231 for and
- 232 for (was named Abyssal Seahorse prior to Warlords of Draenor)
- 241 for Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank (restricted to use inside Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
- 242 for Swift Spectral Gryphon (hidden in the mount journal, used while dead in certain zones)
- 247 for Red Flying Cloud
- 248 for most flying mounts, including those that change capability based on riding skill
- 254 for Subdued Seahorse
- 269 for Azure and Crimson Water Strider
- 284 for Chauffeured Mekgineer's Chopper and Chauffeured Mechano-Hog
- Does nothing if the specified index is out of bounds.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Replaced by C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfoExtra and C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.