Returns extra information about the specified mount.
creatureDisplayInfoID, description, source, isSelfMount, mountTypeID, uiModelSceneID, animID, spellVisualKitID, disablePlayerMountPreview = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID(mountID) = C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfoExtra(index)
- number - the ID of the mount, valid mount IDs are returned from C_MountJournal.GetMountIDs()
- number - the index of the displayed mount, i.e. mount in list that matches current search query and filters, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumDisplayedMounts() (inclusive).
- number - the display ID of the model for the mount. If this is nil, then the mount has multiple displayIds, returned from C_MountJournal.GetMountAllCreatureDisplayInfoByID and is shown with random displayIds in the mount journal . This is not consistent however, since this can be not nil and still have multiple displayIds.
- string - flavor text describing the mount
- string - information about how the mount is obtained, including vendor name and location, monetary cost, etc.
- boolean - true if the player transforms into the mount (eg. Obsidian Nightwing or ), or false for normal mounts
- number - a number indicating the capabilities of the mount; known values include:
- 230 for most ground mounts
- 231 for and
- 232 for (was named Abyssal Seahorse prior to Warlords of Draenor)
- 241 for Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank (restricted to use inside Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
- 242 for Swift Spectral Gryphon (hidden in the mount journal, used while dead in certain zones)
- 247 for
- 248 for most flying mounts, including those that change capability based on riding skill
- 254 for , and
- 269 for and
- 284 for and Chauffeured Mechano-Hog
- 398 for
- number - an ID representing the ui model scene
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Added animID, spellVisualKitID, disablePlayerMountPreview return values.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added. Replaces C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtra.