Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Picks up the specified mount onto the cursor, usually in preparation for placing it on an action button.
- number - the index of the mount, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumMounts() (inclusive), or 0 to pick up the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" button
- CURSOR_UPDATE to indicate that the contents of the cursor have changed
- ACTIONBAR_SHOWGRID to indicate that the outlines of empty action bar buttons are now being displayed
- Does nothing if the specified index is out of bounds or belongs to a mount that the player has not collected.
- When a mount is on the cursor, GetCursorInfo() returns
"mount", <mountActionID>where <mountActionID> is the same as the second value returned by GetActionInfo() for an action button containing the same mount.
- When the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" button is on the cursor or action button, the mountActionID is 268435455.
Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.