Summons the specified mount.
- number - the ID of the mount, valid mount IDs are returned from C_MountJournal.GetMountIDs(), or 0 to summon a random favorite mount appropriate to the current area
- UNIT_SPELLCAST_SENT, when the player begins casting the spell to summong the mount
- COMPANION_UPDATE, after the spellcast completes, but at this time IsMounted() does not yet return true
- If the specified index is out of range, nothing happens.
- If the player has not yet collected the specified mount, no mount is summoned, and an error message is displayed in the center of the player's screen. The text of the error message is contained in the global variable MOUNT_JOURNAL_NOT_COLLECTED; in English clients, it is "You have not collected this mount."
- If the specified index is 0, but the player has not marked any mounts as favorites, or does not have any favorite mounts that are appropriate for the current area, the error message "You have no valid favorite mounts." (global variable ERR_MOUNT_NO_FAVORITES) is displayed.
- If the player cannot fly in the current area, then "appropriate for the current area" only includes ground-only mounts; it does not include flying mounts which can also run on land.