Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Returns ability information for an ability in a slot on a pet that you own.
id, name, icon, maxCooldown, unparsedDescription, numTurns, petType, noStrongWeakHints = C_PetBattles.GetAbilityInfo(petOwner, petIndex, abilityIndex)
- Number - 1: Current player, 2: Opponent
- Number - Accepted values are 1-3, but the order is based off of the initial order. Which pet is currently active is irrelevant to the index, if it was your 3rd pet when you entered battle, it will always be 3 on the index.
- Number - Accepted values are 1-3, corresponding to the ability in the slot with that number.
- Number - The ID of the ability returned back.
- String - The name of the ability.
- String - The full path to the ability's icon.
- Number - The normal cooldown period for the ability.
- String - The ability's description in its pure and unparsed form.
- Number - Duration of the ability. This is typically 1, but some abilities last multiple rounds.
- Number - Returned values are 1-10, based on the pet's type.
- Boolean - True if the ability should not show Strong/Weak indicators, false otherwise.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.