Returns very detailed information about a specific ability.
id, name, icon, maxCooldown, unparsedDescription, numTurns, petType, noStrongWeakHints = C_PetBattles.GetAbilityInfoByID(abilityID)
- Number - ID of the ability.
- Number - The ID of the ability returned back.
- String - The name of the ability.
- String - The full path to the ability's icon.
- Number - The normal cooldown period for the ability.
- String - The ability's description in its pure and unparsed form.
- Number - Duration of the ability. This is typically 1, but some abilities last multiple rounds.
- Number - Returned values are 1-10, based on the pet's type.
- Boolean - True if the ability should not show Strong/Weak indicators, false otherwise.
Despite falling under the realm of C_PetBattles, this function is incredibly useful outside Pet Battles too because it provides far more information than its C_PetJournal counterpart - C_PetJournal.GetPetAbilityInfo.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.