Returns status information about the current PvP pet battle matchmaking queue.
queueState, estimatedTime, queuedTime = C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo()
- String - Either "proposal", "queued", "suspended", or nil.
- Number - The current estimated wait time in seconds, rounded to the nearest second.
- Number - The time that the queue started at, in the same format as GetTime().
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
- C_PetBattles.AcceptQueuedPVPMatch - if you wanted to accept an existing match offer
- C_PetBattles.DeclineQueuedPVPMatch - if you wanted to decline an existing match offer
- C_PetBattles.StartPVPMatchmaking - if you wanted to join the matchmaking queue
- C_PetBattles.StopPVPMatchmaking - if you wanted to leave the matchmaking queue
- Pet Battle Functions