→ WoW API
currentValue, threshold, rewardQuestID, hasRewardPending, tooLowLevelForParagon = C_Reputation.GetFactionParagonInfo(factionID)
- Number - The 14th return from GetFactionInfo.
- Number - The amount of reputation you have earned in the current level of Paragon.
- Number - The amount of reputation until you gain the next Paragon level.
- Number - The ID of the quest once you attain a new Paragon level (or your first).
- Boolean - True if the player has attained a Paragon level but has not completed the reward quest.
- Boolean - True if the player level is too low to complete the Paragon reward quest.